Monday, June 2, 2008

Top five tips for new bloggers

Hey Everyone this is my First attemp at blogging so it may be rough but here are my top 5 tips for new bloggers.

  1. I guess my first tip would be to research how your going to set up your blog, if your going to just find one of the many sites that provide blogging profiles or create your own.
  2. set up your blog to your own persoanal interests as in editing the background,adding pictures, colour font etc.
  3. my third tip would prob be do you have a specific use for your blog as in is it for use of a university subject such as mine or more personal such as diary.
  4. Try not to offend anybody by what you have written. for sure have your views i guess try to be carefull how you word the stuff u write.
  5. Just have fun with it blogging is a great way of letting out frustration or excitment at whatever may be happining in your life.

hopefully all of that made sense lol

No comments: